Novastar MRV210-1 LED Receiver Card
- Pixels supported: 256X226
- Certification of EMC, CE and RoHS
- Temperature monitoring;
- Power supply voltage detection;
99 in stock
Novastar MRV210-1 LED Receiver Card Specification
NOVASTAR MRV210-1 is a full color receiving card with 24-group data mode of Nova M3. Its characteristics are as follows:
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 24-group of RGB data;
4) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data, can be expanded to 128-group;
5) Single card support resolution 256×220 pixels;
6) Support configuration file read back;
7) Support temperature monitoring.
8) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
9) Support power supply voltage detection;
10) Support high gray-scale high-refresh the high and low brightness mode refresh.
11) Support pixel by pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration.
12) Each of port has VCC PIN, the module can power supply to the control system;
13) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
|Single card outputs|
|16-group of RGBR data||20-group of RGB data||24-group of RGB data||64-group of serial data|
|MRV210-1||Standard model, male connector on top|
|MRV210-2||Male connector on bottom|
|MRV210-3||Female connector on top|
|MRV210-4||Female connector on bottom|
Shipping & Packaging
- 48 Hours Quick Lead Time. Customized Orders need to be negotiated.
- DHL, FEDEX and UPS for you to get the package in 2 – 5 days.
Warranty & Returns
- 2-3 Years Waranty.
- All our LED products are CE, RoHs, UL approved.
- For Modules in warranty years, you could send back the broken parts to repair. The shipping cost should be shared equally.
- For Wrong dispatched order, please return the package, we’ll refund you the shipping freight and re-send the right model.
- Wrong ordered caused by customers, customer need to pay the return freight himself.