Novastar MRV300-1 LED Receiver Card
- Resolution ：256 x 128 pixels
- Working status monitoring
- Power supply voltage detection;
- Temperature monitoring;
- Pre-store picture setting;
- Support pixel level brightness/color calibration
- Ethernet cable communication status detection;
- 16 RGB data groups output (can be extended to 32 groups.)
100 in stock
Novastar MRV300-1 LED Receiver Card Details & Specification
Novastar MRV300-1 LED Receiver Card max support 256*128 pixels.
And, MRV300-1 is the new receiver card from Nova, single card max support 256 x 128 pixels.
It has the following features:
- outputs 16-group of RGBR ‘data; 20-group of RGB data; 64-group of serial data;
- Configuration file readback;
- Pixel-by-pixel brightness, and chromaticity calibration.
- Comply with EU RoHs, and CE-EMC standard.
Shipping & Packaging
- 48 Hours Quick Lead Time. Customized Orders need to be negotiated.
- DHL, FEDEX and UPS for you to get the package in 2 – 5 days.
Warranty & Returns
- 2-3 Years Waranty.
- All our LED products are CE, RoHs, UL approved.
- For Modules in warranty years, you could send back the broken parts to repair. The shipping cost should be shared equally.
- For Wrong dispatched order, please return the package, we’ll refund you the shipping freight and re-send the right model.
- Wrong ordered caused by customers, customer need to pay the return freight himself.