Novastar VX400S LED Video Processor
- Loading capacity: 2.3 million pixel
- Visualized LCD screen
- Video input : 2 × CVBS, 2 × VGA, 1 × SDI, 1 × DVI, 1 × HDMI and 1 × YPbPr.
Input resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz.
- HDMI/DVI video input and HDMI audio input.
- High bit depth video input: 10bit/8bit.
- video formats: RGB, YCbCr4:2:2 and YCbCr4:4:4.
- Computer software for system configuration is not necessary.
- Seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect.
- The position and size of PIP can both be adjusted.
- NovaStar G4 engine, to realize no flickering or scanning lines image.
- NovaStar new-generation calibration technology.
- White balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of the LEDs.
100 in stock
Novastar VX400S LED Video Processor Details
Novastar VX400S LED Video Processor is a NovaStar professional LED display video controller,
VX400S is excellent in display control, also performs better in powerful front-end video processing.
It has the following features:
|Electrical Specification||Power Interface||100-240VAC~，50/60Hz，0.7A|
|Operating Condition||Operating temperature||-20℃~+60℃|
|Operating humidity||0%RH ~ 95%RH, Non-condensing|
|Physical Specifications||Size||482.6mm × 250.0mm × 50.1mm|
|Gross Weight||6 kg|
|Packaging||Carton||550mm × 124mm × 380mm|
|Accessory||1× power cable, 1×USB cable, 1×DVI cable, 1×HDMI cable
2×BNC -RCA connector
|Outer Carton||555mm × 405mm × 180mm|
|Noise Level (25℃/77℉)||38dB (A)|
Shipping & Packaging
- 48 Hours Quick Lead Time. Customized Orders need to be negotiated.
- DHL, FEDEX and UPS for you to get the package in 2 – 5 days.
Warranty & Returns
- 2-3 Years Waranty.
- All our LED products are CE, RoHs, UL approved.
- For Modules in warranty years, you could send back the broken parts to repair. The shipping cost should be shared equally.
- For Wrong dispatched order, please return the package, we’ll refund you the shipping freight and re-send the right model.
- Wrong ordered caused by customers, customer need to pay the return freight himself.